I am on afternoon shift again..
quite sian, but in 2 more weeks i will be done n over with it! yeay..
spent the whole sat with agnes.. morning was sentosa.. I was pretty tired due to the lack of sleep the past week.. I guess it really affected me quite alot.. The fact that we are like strangers really kind of kills me..
Sentosa was great.. relacing n all.. took my mind of him. period.. I had to return home for dinner while she had to meet up wif her fren for a movie.. so i got home rest. sat in my bed thinking abt everything.. I am trying to get an answer for myself, whether is it bcos of a moment's anger or is it that i am really tired. lots of msg sent out but no reply, makes me quite mad.
Anyway, i took a cab down to orchard to pick agnes up and off we go phuture! n since the music there isnt realli nice, we hop by zouk to take look since we both havent been to zouk on sat nights.. It was a blast la.. I missed Momo.. both of us totalli enjoyed ourselves.. in the midst of it, something unpleasant happened.. Hq came down to look for us then send us back..
Sunday was supposed to acc my mom to the temple but i woke up too late.. lol.. I stayed at home the whole day, i start to space out for no reason. night time rh called n told me abt wat happened.. how come it seems that all the couples around me are facing difficulties now.. makes me feel really negative..
well, he said he will call after the saf day, but he didnt.. I knew it.. He always dont keep up to the promises he made to me.. Mayb i have came up wif a decision.. just not sure if my heart will also follow the decision.
No comments:
Post a Comment